[thechat] Saddam and Gomorrah?

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Apr 28 15:55:43 CDT 2003

Didn't mean to criticize you ... it's just that I've been frequenting a
conservative webboard, and it's impossible there to say anything
sensible or even balanced about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict
without someone calling you an anti-semite. Same thing has happened to
me on other lists.

And congrats, Poppa!

--
-/erik/

stuff about the invasion, updated daily:
<http://shockingelk.com/>

If the only thing we still have to fear is fear itself, there is more
than enough to go around.
- R.C. Longworth

More than an end to war, we want an end to the beginnings of all wars.
-Franklin Roosevelt