[thechat] Christina a hit with Brits

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Apr 30 14:17:17 CDT 2003

At 11:52 PM 30-04-03, Erika Meyer wrote:
>I do not think Maxim readers in general are looking at women and thinking,
>"yes, I'd like a long term fully committed relationship with this
>woman."  They are thinking "I wanna bang her... and her... and her.. and
>her..."

But of course.

It is but logical. What exactly do you know about the "personality" and
"character" part of a celebrity upon which you can make a decision about
lifetime compatibility anyway? Without "knowing" any of them, all you have
to go on is their physical appearance, and that applies to men older than
21 too.

I used to think Catherine Zeta-Jones was angelic, but then when she married
that doofus, I changed my mind. ;)
When I heard about her smoking cigarettes while carrying a child, I flipped
completely.

Regards,

Madhu
PS: Who's the person putting "The evolt.org social mailing list " in the
"To:" field?