[thechat] Fish do feel pain

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri May 2 08:15:42 CDT 2003

Erika Meyer noted:

<much good stuff that was snipped>

Hi Erika,

+1!

>>In fact, I think the biggest problem animals (and babies) have is
>>that they can't speak.  When you don't have a voice, you are
>>completely f*cked.

Actually, I read an article in the last month ... well no ... I take
that back. I didn't read the article, I read the headline and I burst
out laughing so hard that I didn't bother to read the article.

Basically it was something to the effect of "Medicos now believe that
pain is underreported for many of their patients under the age of 2!".

Yeah?  No sh*t!

RonL.
Who was born a 10 pound baby boy!
.
Unfortunately a week later I only weighed 5 pounds.
.
"Were you very ill?"
.
No. Thank you for asking ...