[thechat] London from Space solution

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri May 2 09:16:36 CDT 2003

Martin noted:

>which puzzled one or two folks, not least because they've changed the book
>cover some time back, and finding a pic of the original has been a
>challenge.

Hi Martin,

Oh Great ... now I'll have to go check which cover I have!  Neither one
of those is ringing a bell ... perhaps they used different covers over here.

I _had_ been thinking it was from the Roger Zelazny || Robert Sheckley
millenium trilogy where, in one of the books, it's noted that any cassette
tape left in a car long enough morphs into 'Best of Queen'.

RonL.