[thechat] Fish do feel pain

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon May 5 07:03:31 CDT 2003

Martin noted:

>>Get those other 3 completed, and you've earned yourself a sumptuous dinner
>>while the Universe boils around you. Just invest a penny in a high
>>interest account which mayan on-payen for the fabulous cost involved.

Hi Martin,

Sadly, I did not have my towel with me last Friday ...   ;-(
(You _know_ how skimpy they are with the napkins!)

Anyway, on Saturday Mary and I did get out to take in an Irish play!
We had front row seats for the small stage to see Marie Jones' two man
play "Stones in His Pockets".  Great fun!  HIghly recommended!

RonL.
"the 'cultured' one"   ;-P