[thechat] iLoo

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Thu May 8 08:17:38 CDT 2003

> > "The world's first portable lavatory with internet access is due to be
> > unveiled this summer. The 'iLoo' is being built by Microsoft's internet
> > arm MSN which aims to showcase its creation at summer music festivals."
>
> And you just know people are going to be in there looking at porn :(
> Curious, though, that it is from Microsoft and is called an iLoo, makes it
> sound more like an Apple product.

is it just me? or is that totally gross?
i don't really like touching anyone else's computer, i know where where *my*
hands have been in the last 12 hours--no one but me should be touching my
keyboard (i'm a trained professional).

it's bad enough taking my laptop to see clients...

i'm sure while i'm sitting there pondering, "if he only knew what's on that
keyboard"
the VP, or whatever is thinking, "if this jerk only knew what happens in
that chair he's sitting in"

i wonder if it'll have large tissue sheets you can lay over the keyboard,
kinda like those round things they have for the toilet seat.

nagrom
http://morgankelsey.com/