[thechat] Hijack: Guitars (was: Re: Fish do feel pain)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu May 8 15:28:14 CDT 2003

Nagrom noted:

>>http://www.morgankelsey.com/img/guild_x175.jpg
>>(the 335s are solid down the middle)

Nice blonde!

[Huh? I didn't know that.  I thought the ES-335T was hollow in the
middle.  It has the 'trapeze' bridge just like your Guild.  I didn't
realize it also had the center block.]

My 'good' guitar is a hollow-body Guild Bluesbird.  ;-)  A buddy of
mine has an old Starfire he likes a lot too.

>>if you know the oldie "She's not There" by the Zombies, there's a smokin
>>pianet solo in that tune.

Great song!

Speaking of old songs ... we used to run a Rhodes through a wah-wah
pedal, to get the sound The Who used in the solo on 'Won't Get Fooled
Again'. I'll bet your pianet would sound similar.

RonL.