[thechat] Which OS are you?

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue May 13 11:37:31 CDT 2003

Hm...

http://apple2history.org/museum/books/beneathdos.html

I had thought of DOS (aka disk operating system) as being a specific
OS, namely the c/pm ripoff QDOS purchased by Microsoft in 1980.  But
yeah, now I remember they used to call that MS-DOS, right.

http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/reach/435/dos.htm

In fact, it appears that Apple DOS 3.1 is an early-ish Apple II.  So
now it all makes sense.  Hey, You're a classic, Migurski!

Oregon's Science Museum OMSI occasionally puts an old Apple II to
work for kids in the exhibit area...