[thechat] matrix etc

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Fri May 16 08:05:41 CDT 2003

yeah baby, i've been watching my DVD of xmen 1.5 almost daily.
and i heard a rumor that X3 might be a reproduction of issues 99-100 when
jean grey becomes phoenix and then they're gonna do the whole issues 130-137
when dark phoenix almost devours the entire cosmos and professor x joins
minds with the galactic watchers and the silver surfer goes nuts and...

uh-oh, looks like nagrom sprung a geek-leak

nagrom
http://morgankelsey.com/