[thechat] NEVs: Cutting car usage in WA

Jackson Yee jyee at vt.edu
Tue May 20 21:28:59 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin" <martin at easyweb.co.uk>
> I think my co. car lease is up next year - Prius has to be on my shortlist
> now, adding to the A2 that's already on it.

You might also take a look at the Honda Civic hybrid as well; very comparable
cars, and very nice reviews.

If you do buy one of these cars, make sure that you purchase one with a CVT
rather than a normal transmission.  It'll run you up about $2,000 more, but it
will be *well* worth it once you start driving.

Google for various reviews.  I've been drooling over these cars for a couple
of years now, but being a college student, actually purchasing one is
unfortunately not within my reality.

Regards,
Jackson Yee
jyee at vt.edu