[thechat] NEVs: Cutting car usage in WA

Ashok Hariharan listman at hazard0us.org
Wed May 21 03:47:22 CDT 2003

Hows the driving experience of these cars a compared to a petrol car of
equivalent price ? (In terms of performance, acceleration, good engine
noise etc.).

>From what I had read about such cars a few years back was that they
were rather heavy (because of the electric motors/batteries) to offer
decent performance....

--ashok
(It was only last year that they started selling unleaded in
Kenya...though
I dont think anyone is using unleaded because most cars that are sold
here are without catalytic convertors...
LSD usage is still being debated (I mean low sulphur diesel...not the
other variety :)

On 21-05-2003 05:28:59 AM Jackson Yee wrote:

> [...]
CVT