[thechat] US Senate Repeals Nuclear Research Ban

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Thu May 22 09:49:24 CDT 2003

From: "Tony Crockford"

> "In a Senate speech Tuesday, Senator Diane Feinstein (D-California) said
> lifting the ban will encourage other countries to pursue nuclear weapons
> with far greater destructive force.

If Bush can have nukes then any insane, childish or rogue country can have them.

> Tuesday, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld rejected the criticism,
> saying the Pentagon only wants to research new nuclear weapons that
> could destroy chemical and biological weapons buried deep underground.
> The House of Representatives is set to debate a similar measure
> Wednesday, as it prepares its version of the 2004 spending bill."

Is he going to destroy American chemical and biological weapons with this newly
proposed technology? Or is it me becoming unnecessarily optimistic?

"Stupid people of rest of the world don't know that USA possesses chemical and
biological weapons for their security."

"From what?"

"From the misery of their lives!", a whisper comes from an unknown side.

"Where did this misery come from?", another whisper.

"From where the security comes.", a whispery reply.

"How come it..."

"80% of world's energy resources consumed in USA."

"How?"

"USA never rests. It always works."

"Works on what?"

"World wide conspiracies and terror threats."

"Do they think they are superior humans?"

"No, they think that they are humans."

"Please clarify!"

"Sorry, I forgot to say 'only'."

> Osama Bin Laden says "we have no choice but to distribute our chemical
> and biological weapons more widely, into your neighbours garage and your
> school cellars so that you will not find them and the likelihood of a
> biological accident becomes more likely."

"Who is this Osama guy? Why can't USA forces catch him?"

"They never lost him."

"What...?"

"He says what they want. He goes where they want."

"Why?"

"He is a guidence system for their IFHD or Intercontinental Forces of Human
Destruction."

"SOME ROGUES ARE SHOUTING WHISPERS AGAINST ME. CAN'T THEY SEE, I AM ADDRESSING?
IF THEY REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ME THEN THEY'LL BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL
SEVERE CONSEQUENCES."

(The two whisperes stop talking and sit down to search something in their shoes.
Perhaps the ground under their feet is too hot that their feet are hurt.)

--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/