[thechat] Terror threater!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu May 22 14:32:24 CDT 2003

Erika Meyer poked fun at:

>>Well I did think that "Orange Alert" was a good name for a sensimilla
>>strain.  Or maybe a soft drink.  Perhaps a pesticide... put it into
>>orange containers, but they would be a new-millenium orange... this
>>ain't your father's Agent Orange... this is NEW! Orange Alert!

Hi Erika,

There was a neat 'Real Life Adventures' cartoon earlier this week ...
two guys are sitting in a bar having a drink and one says to the other:
"My Threat-of-Getting-Yelled-At Level Today is Orange."

I liked it - I had to save that one!

RonL.
(Who keeps a "JUNK" directory on his machine generally filled with
cartoons grabbed from here and there ... like that Penny Arcade one
the recent hullaballoo with that Cleveland-based company was about.)