[thechat] Re: 'Matrix' sequel ups the ante on razzle-dazzle

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 15:52:40 CDT 2003

--- Garrett Coakley <garrett at polytechnic.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 May 2003 14:07:44 +0100 William Anderson
> wrote:
>
> > no more spoilers people, the integrity of the
> movies depends on it! :)
>
> +1
>
> Other wise I'm gonna have to killfile anything with
> Matrix in the title.

don't know what'ya all moaning about (expect digest
users).  i just saved all these messages for after i'd
seen the movie, which was last night, opening night in
germany.  excellent movie.

the talk about spoilers reminds me of the usual
suspects billboard that someone had drawn a big arrow
on.  can't remember where i heard this story.

iris

=====