[thechat] No-one likes us... we don't care (apparently)

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Sun May 25 12:55:15 CDT 2003

From: "Sabrina Dent, Apperception"

| > elfur
| > *the
'non-Eurovision-fan-who-still-sees-it-every-year-with-her-daughter'
| > one
|
| Maybe I'm just old, but all of these song just *suck*. OK, I'm old.

nah, you're not old. The songs are never great ... just plain vanilla
euro-pop ... and some a lot worse than that ;)

| I have only one question, regardless of where the contestants are from:
|
| Who dresses these people?!?!

yeah. and the fashion this year was to be wearing gazillion costumes and
slowly strip down to as little as possible ;)

elfur