[thechat] Canadian PR card

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Wed May 28 13:15:19 CDT 2003

Hello Everybody,
I know we have some Canadians here. One that I can remember is Tara, perhaps
Aardvark also.

A friend of mine has recently acquired PR (Permanent Residence) card in Canada.
On his request I searched for some information about this card on internet. My
friend is not good in computers. I visited the Immigration web site of Canada.
There was some description but in a very official way. In Pakistan, for every
official document, there is always something; some extra details which are not
written in office files or at least not leaked out officially but people know
them. I don't know what would one say such things.
I want to know some extra about that PR card from a Canadian citizen.
What is the value or importance of this card as for living in Canada?
How do you think about this card socially?

I hope I have successfully my queries.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/