[thechat] Why?

Chris Marsh chris at ecleanuk.com
Sat May 31 09:20:01 CDT 2003

Syed

> <quote>
> U.S. Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz has urged
> Indonesia to seek a political, instead of a military,
> solution to the conflict with separatist rebels in Aceh
> province. </quote>
>
> When USA "resolves" or "dissolves" peaceful matters with wars
> then why does it urges others to "seek political solutions"?
> According to American definitions of terrorism and reasons
> for military actions, Indonesia's military action in Aceh is
> completely justified. Why doesn't USA consider it?

Why are you asking this question? Do you seriously expect someone on
this list to give you an answer that will cause you to say "Ah, I see. I
hadn't thought of that. The USA is right after all". Do you think that
no one else keeps abreast of international affairs? What started out as
a bunch of fairly interesting links and discussions has turned into a
daily anti-American whine emanating from your direction. This link shows
your desperation to knock the USA on a daily basis; you even appear to
object to them attempting to keep the peace. Here's a thought, if you
haven't got anything interesting to say, try not to allow your fingers
near a keyboard.

I doubt the prophet Mohammed would have approved of your stance on this
issue.

Regards

Chris Marsh