[thechat] Why?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat May 31 11:50:21 CDT 2003

From: "Chris Marsh"

> Do you seriously expect someone on
> this list to give you an answer that will cause you to say "Ah, I see. I
> hadn't thought of that. The USA is right after all".

Whoever says whatever, I never trust the intentions of USA.

> Do you think that
> no one else keeps abreast of international affairs?

It is a matter of interest and angle of interest.

> What started out as
> a bunch of fairly interesting links and discussions has turned into a
> daily anti-American whine emanating from your direction.

Again, it is a matter of interest and angle of interest (on daily basis).

> This link shows
> your desperation to knock the USA on a daily basis;

The time is coming. Listen to the sound of footsteps.

> you even appear to
> object to them attempting to keep the peace.

Once there were two men having exchange of some harsh sentences. They threatened
each other and grabbed the collars of each other many times as if they were
beginning to fight. But they never started to fight. Another man was watching
all this. He came near them and listened to their harsh sentences. Suddenly
these two men grabbed the collars of each other once again. They had no
intention to begin the physical fight. But the third man began to shout, "Don't
fight, don't fight".
It enraged their passion and they actually began to fight physically.
USA does what the third man did.

> Here's a thought, if you
> haven't got anything interesting to say, try not to allow your fingers
> near a keyboard.

Our interests are not supposed to be always same.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/