[thechat] Why?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Jun 1 07:39:29 CDT 2003

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> [snip]

I thought thechat was supposed to be a social outlet for evolt.org members,
not a forum for people to post political messages which score high on the
trollometer and then for others to feel they have to argue for/against the
trolling statements made.

Syed, if you don't like what cnn.com writes, don't read it - there are a
great many other less biased news outlets covering North American and world
events.

Personally, I'm a fraction away from unsubbing, because I'm bored with it
becoming thesyedtrollfest :(

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like