[thechat] Why?

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Jun 1 13:33:01 CDT 2003

From: "Lauri Vain"

> > You don't know if your knowledge about Islam is right or wrong.
>
> How do you know that your knowledge about USA is right or wrong? Having
> read your e-mails for

>several years,

Isn't it exaggeration? Let me calculate;-)

> I surely know that you do not have
> in-depth knowledge about most things (which was what you said was the
> presumption to speak on a matter). Syed, you have skills, intelligence,
> knowledge, BUT you just can't generalize issues objectively and frankly
> you are, if you allow me saying so, oftentimes childish and immature.
>
> And that comes saying from somebody who is from a totally neutral
> country, should it interest you - and based on your last e-mails, I know
> that the birthplace of a person does interest you in evaluating what
> they have to say.

As you have targeted me personally, therefore, I do not have to say anything
except:
"I enjoyed your comments"

> [and then there are people who
> have a bit more wider view, but they see the other side's ultraactive
> foul apples from the first group and generalize their own views to a
> point where they are no better than the first group... executing that
> theory recursively, very few can do objective generalizations in the
> end]).

Hidden targeting!!!    :-)
<quote>US war against terrorism in Afghanistan will be short and *targeted*:
Pervez Musharraf</quote> (just remebered BTW)

> ----
> 1. The Iraq conflict - was without a sufficient cause on - out of the
> blue sky, you might say (even the display of "evidence" was just plain
> stupid - based on showing a photo with cars and then showing another
> photo of the same place... wait for it... wait for it... wait for it...
> wait for it - WITHOUT CARS).

http://slate.msn.com/id/2083760/
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=410730
http://www.voanews.com/article.cfm?objectID=CB2A5173-3FC3-436D-AF11775EA583A990
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?click_id=79&art_id=vn20030530063737448C273517&set
_id=1
http://www2.ocregister.com/ocrweb/ocr/article.do?id=41073&section=NEWS&subsectio
n=AMERICA_AT_WAR&year=2003&month=5&day=29

> 2. Islamic extremist terrorist acts are plain stupid - they are
> interprenting something beautiful and peaceful and turning it into
> something evil.

+1

> 4. Extremists attacking civilians is plain wrong on the palestinian side
> and on the other side of the coin Israel does not have a right to occupy
> the areas they are occupying, yet they can't leave them, as issues have
> escalated to a critical level, where both sides are full of mistrust and
> do not agree to make any sort of compromises (let's hope that recent
> events eventually prove us the opposite) - the current situation is bad
> as it is, **but it's neither the fault of palestinians nor israelis**.
> It's the fault of Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq and Syria (who have screwed that
> situation on numerous occasions, even after the first attack),

You forgot to name Pakistan. Some retired Pakistani military officials have
admitted that in 1973 Arab-Israel war, Pakistan Air Force pilots flew the Syrian
Fighter Aircrafts and attacked Israel.

--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/