[thechat] Why?

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Sun Jun 1 14:37:19 CDT 2003

> My views are quite simple. Live and let others live
> peacefully. If somebody
> refuses to do so then bring peace by force.
> (USA is refusing to let others live peacefully)
> --
> Syed Zeeshan Haider.
> http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/

Well you have an impossible view my friend, the use of force to bring
peace is not peaceful. Americans have the exactly the same view, except
they act to prevent the  threat of some-one disturbing their concept of
peace.

It's the kind of thinking that will kill us all.

I cease this pointless debate.

perhaps Ghandi has some words you might listen to:

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"