[thechat] Rents in Malibu

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jun 5 23:36:13 CDT 2003

This is asking for help for a friend of mine who's been accepted at
Pepperdine University, Malibu to their MBA.

He writes:

--
Does anyone know how much it costs to rent a studio or 1 bedroom apartment
in the West LA - Malibu - Calabasas - Thousand Oaks region in California?

I've been finding a lot of info online, but it contradicted with some of
the stuff I heard from the students there. So, I wanted to get a 3rd POV
from someone in the area/state/country/planet, whatever :)
--

Any of you American amigos willing to shed some light?

Gracias,

Madhu