[thechat] Why?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jun 6 12:26:50 CDT 2003

At 10:33 AM 06-06-03, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
>It's not the incapability, it's intentions. I try to give a response which
>could
>give you a multidimensional reply. There are always some hidden meanings in my

See, I think these "hidden meanings" are bugging the hell out of some
people. Why not just try talking straight so that we can actually
understand what you're trying to say? Instead of "multidimensional" replies
(I see it as beating around the bush), try uni-dimensional replies. In
debate, straight question - straight answer methods are preferred.

>http://szh.envy.nu/

I have to say that this site scared the living daylights out of me.

Oh, before I forget...

<plonk>

Madhu