Was: [thechat] In iPod He Trusts Now: whacha got?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Jun 16 14:31:39 CDT 2003

Martin Burns noted:

>>Well dunno about worst or cheesiest, but I *do* have the Incredible
>>String Band's Hedgehog Song (nb not to be confused with pterry's work
>>of the same name)

Hi Martin,

I think we can start up a bar tab collection to induce you to record a
nice version of pterry's Hedgehog Song!  [Although off the top I can think
of 12 countries that would ban the video!]

;-P

RonL.
(Wots that?  I was pretty pleased to have tracked down an mp3 of SAHB's
'Anthem'!  "... although it's *true* I'm worried now ... I won't be worried
long ...")

{I still nominate this:
http://www.dmprecords.com/CD-448.htm
as the worst CD I own.}