[thechat] Video Question - jpg still from mov file?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Jun 17 09:09:34 CDT 2003

Thanks Gang!!

Gee ... I guess I have to second Garrett's "D'oh!" to Bob's suggestion
to go with Quicktime Pro.  I was making things waaay too complicated.
Yup - That certainly _does_ seem like the logical route!  (Thanks Bob!)

{Thanks for the very kind offer Garrett - I _do_ appreciate it!    ;-)
But you *know* how this stuff snowballs man ... today I want a still of
some bats ... tomorrow I'll want a still from my son trying to
waterski on Lake Travis ... next week I'll want stills from cute things
the little twins have done ... <sigh /> ... I might as well just bite the
bullet now and spring for the software myself.}

RonL.
(Gosh - Didn't Madhu have a link to a site where I could download some
'spare time' so I could play with this stuff?)

;-P