[thechat] Mangoes

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 17 19:12:08 CDT 2003

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> The basic idea of my question was related to public. What about the public
> access to mangoes as fruits? Are mangoes commonly (or easily) available in the
>  markets of USA (and Canada)?

  Most markets in North American cities have everything you can imagine.
Mangoes are very common as are most other tropical fruits and veggies.
I don't know if you can get all the different varieties of mangoes. They
probably come from Florida or Central America.
  You might have a problem finding some "exotic" foods if you went way
outin the country where there weren't many people or in areas where the
economy is bad since the markets won't support foods that aren't
considered "normal".