[thechat] Mangoes

Thorne, Brenton Brenton.Thorne at sunwater.com.au
Tue Jun 17 22:16:35 CDT 2003

Here in Queensland, Australia, the mangoes are large, juicy, and in abundance!  I can't imagine life without them...

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.
Any attachments should be checked for viruses by you, before being opened. SunWater accepts no responsibility for an attachment that contains a virus.