[thechat] Mangoes

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 14:17:06 CDT 2003

> Seeing one doesn't really do them any justice...  You have to TASTE one,
get it all over you face, etc....  Its just lovely :D

I'm sure this is a known medical condition that has some fancy sounding
name, but I hate the taste of mangoes, to me it tastes like fish! Now, when
I eat fish and it tastes like fish, that's great and to be expected. I do
object to eating mangoe ice-cream and it tastes like fish. I once had a
discussion with my Dad about liquorice and Pernod. He loves the former and
hates the latter, which made no sense to me. Pernod tastes like liquorice so
how can you like one without liking the other? His reply was that he likes
fish, but wouldn't want to drink mackeral cordial. Is it really any wonder
that i have turned out like I have :)

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk