[thechat] Kazaa

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 17:21:36 CDT 2003

--- William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:

> Ahhhhh, the Dune soundtrack ... off the top of my
> head Eno's contribution
> was the Prophecy track and another one,

"The Trip to Arrakis". It's great.

> Toto did the bulk of the work

I didn't even suspect that until last night when I saw
a few files with [Dune | Eno | Toto] in the name. I'll

forego commenting on the movie itself.

> - love that soundtrack.

+1

> As for your peer-to-peer stuff, may I respectfully
> suggest the following:
>
> a) uninstall Kazaa

right ON!

> b) install Adaware (www.lavasoft.nu) to gut out any
> spyware Kazaa may
>    have infected your machine with (might help the
> system performance too)

Ah, it's advice like this that makes the 'net and
thechat such wonderful things.

> c) install eMule Plus (grab the installer from
> emuleplus.sf.net - sorry

eMule? So, that "BAM!" chef guy does software too?
I'll
give a look.

Terry