[thechat] Mangoes

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Thu Jun 19 07:02:01 CDT 2003

Ashok Hariharan exclaimed:

<<prior>>Getting mango all over your face is a key part of the
<<prior>>experience. They smell and taste beautiful.

Gosh Ashok,

... and nobody even mentioned getting mango all over your partner's
pertinent parts!     ;-P

>>No....Nooo....Nooooooo.....somebody save me !!!!
>>With my *weak* mind flooded with disgusting sexual imagery,
>>i have decided never to eat a mango again ;)

Yep ... it's true ... more *toys* can be found in the average kitchen
than in any on-line shop shipping product in brown paper wrappers!!

RonL.
(Ooooo ... another "culinary" thread!)