[thechat] Who kidnapped my Senator?

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 09:05:08 CDT 2003

--- "Luther, Ron" <ron.luther at hp.com> wrote:

> +1 on the Bach and Handel ... I'll have to look into
> the others. I'm not familiar with them.

Faure's Requiem is one of the most sublime pieces of
music. The topic of a requiem is the line "Grant them
eternal rest", and I've fallen asleep when I wasn't
even  sleepy listening to Faure. Almost as good as
ambien.

Oh, and I bet you have heard of MTC. M = Mormon,
T = Tabernacle. What the C stands for is left as an
exercise for the reader.

> Of course, (strictly for 'balance' you understand),
> afterwards I have to spin some Blue Oyster Cult:

+1. On the drive in this morning, titles included:

  Buffalo Springfield - Bluebird
  Righteous Bros      - Unchained Melody
  Peter, Paul & Mary  - Blowin' in the Wind
  Ozzy Osbourne       - Crazy Train
  Led Zeppelin        - Goin' to California (live)

Terry