[thechat] Mangoes

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Jun 19 10:47:33 CDT 2003

Luther, Ron wrote:
> Yep ... it's true ... more *toys* can be found in the average kitchen
> than in any on-line shop shipping product in brown paper wrappers!!

I have a well stocked kitchen and I get good catalogs and I must say
that you obviously don't get the good catalogs :)

Like a good kitchen, any well stocked toy chest will have a variety of
items.  You'll have your items that you use every day and get the bulk
of the work done and then you'll have all the "cool" things that are
absolutely perfect for that one particular task.

That being said, yes, the kitchen is a great place to start for "toys".
  And they frequently have much higher torque than their toy shop
counterparts :)

Judah