thread hijack: firefly (was: Re: [thechat] Kazaa)

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 14:04:20 CDT 2003

--- Seb Potter <seb at poked.org> wrote:

http://forums.prospero.com/foxfirefly/messages/?msg=8556.1

> Wonderful, I'm grabbing these as I type.
>
> > I haven't looked into bit.torrent yet, so I have
> no
> > idea what to do with these files yet.
>
> Download bittorrent and install. Then, click on a

Looks like I have a fun day of uninstalling evil sw
and
installing wonderful new stuff tomorrow. And then
grabbing the further adventures of Firefly and crew.

> A movie would be fantastic though. It's not as if
> the effects in the show
> could get any better. (The atmosphere run with the
> reavers in pursuit was just astonishing.)

+1

And now, from the "This Bozo Doesn't Understand the
Words He's Spewing" dept., found in the Buffy Fan
Club*
newsletter:

"In fact, after starring as Captain Malcolm Reynolds
in
Whedon's unfortunately defunct space opera Firefly,
he was handpicked by the Buffy creator to help bring
an
end to the series."

Space OPERA!?! Firefly? Aargh! StupidStoopidStewpid!

Okay, I feel better now. I just needed to vent.

Terry

* In searching for confirmation of the Firefly movie
  I've looked all over.