[thechat] Mac new stuff

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jun 24 22:36:30 CDT 2003

At 08:30 AM 25-06-03, Lachlan Cannon wrote:

>Still, it's nice to see Macs finally get a decent speed.

I think we've got to a point where speed really doesn't matter much to
average joes running the same old word processing, spreadsheet, and
presentation packages. Gamers like my brother will love it, but my P3-933
hums along just fine for what I need to do. I haven't felt the need to
upgrade my CPU.

It's just a "mine is bigger than yours" contest right now i.e., it doesn't
matter. :)

Regards,

Madhu