[thechat] DYFTIO

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Jun 29 04:42:30 CDT 2003

At 02:07 PM 29-06-03, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
>Your reply was far away from my plain and simple question.

Well, your question wasn't directed towards me. It was for US citizens,
which I am not. So I commented on the other things I saw in that picture.

(But what the heck, I'll answer it anyway. Did I find it "offensive"? No, I
found it hilarious, and laughed for quite a while before I replied to that
mail.)

>You are a GOOD attorney of USA.

Actually, I was merely trying to point out the silliness of that graphic
(if it was actually meant to be serious.)
It makes it sound as if Bush is a fugitive trying to hide from the
"intelligence". Ahem.

For the record, I'm not a Bush supporter, but I'm not a USA-baiter either.
Be careful not to confuse "US citizens" with "US government/policy".

>Are you suffering from American Aids like Musharraf.

Do you really expect me to be? (It's "Aid", btw, not "Aids")

But I could use $3 billion. I'd donate a few million to my evolter pals.  :))

Regards,

Madhu