[thechat] S A T Movies

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Mon Jul 7 08:51:13 CDT 2003

Hi Nagrom!

>>*i* think the robot's caretaker (the guy that looked like the bad guy in
>>flash gordon) was gort....but i certainly can't pull any incantations to my
>>mind like that, very impressive mr. luther.

;-)

There are some things you just *have* to remember ... especially if you
want to save your future butt!

Whoa!  The wav file quote is available here:
http://members.yourlink.net/jgerard/gort/

>>nagrom happens to have a giant forbidden planet poster in his basement, with
>>robby the robot carrying an unconscious babe in his arms.

Oh! Too nice! Kinda like this?
http://m2reviews.cnsi.net/scotts/misc/scifi/robbie.htm

<"Plan 9" />
I don't remember much about 'Plan 9'.  Bela did several crummy flicks at the
end.  I think he died during this film ... I'm not sure if he actually
appears in any of it -- although they did use his name.

>>>http://www.badmovies.org/movies/plannine/

Loved the link!  _Had_ to save this wav file:
>>Paula: "Sometimes in the night when it does get a little lonely I reach
>>over and touch it, then it doesn't seem so lonely anymore."

Hmmmm ... now to work out adding audio sigs to my emails!

RonL.
(Naw - I don't wanna work today either!)