[thechat] S A T Movies

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Jul 8 05:08:03 CDT 2003

At 01:04 PM 08-07-03, deacon b. wrote:
>In the movie, Tanner (Jan Michel Vincent) was
>apparently in the military and he, along with Major
>Denton (George Peppard) are on a Sunday jaunt in
>search of communities that might have survived. Or
>maybe they are just taking a Sunday drive. It isn't
>really clear that there is any urgency involved.

Ah, Jan Michael Vincent and George Peppard - actors from two of the 80s
series I enjoyed as a kid. I speak, of course, of Air Wolf (love the theme)
and (cue intro music here) The A-Team!

They've just started showing reruns of Knight Rider here. I admit it does
feel a bit cheesy in this century. ;)

"I love it when a plan comes together" - John 'Hannibal' Smith

Ashok wrote:
>it had this really terrible
>actor called jan-michael vincent,

According to IMDB.com, Vincent was paid $250K per episode of Airwolf way
back in 1984.

Regards,

Madhu