[thechat] S A T Movies

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Tue Jul 8 07:20:33 CDT 2003

deacon b. noted:

>>Hell of a great book. Roger Zelazny can really write.

+ (a minimum of) 1!

I *knew* there had to be more Zelazny fans here!  He was an extremely
talented writer whose books covered quite a range of moods and styles.

Roger was one of the very very few authors I can think of who upset me
by not making his books longer ... especially the 'Amber' series.

[If you haven't read this guy ... pick a few from the list and give them
a whirl:]
http://zelazny.corrupt.net/chronobib.html

RonL.
(Who has most of the books. I've read this guy for a long time.)