[thechat] global warming

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 13:15:34 CDT 2003

> Aye.  And there's not much uranium left either.
>
> Lots of stuff on Channel 4 News tonight about
> the gov.uk plans to drop ~ £6bn on offshore
> windfarms and let all the nuclear plants go
> out of commission.

For any of you UK drivers, if you take a trip east on the A127 (London to
Southend road) there is a BP petrol station that has a couple of wind
turbines that powers the entire station. It is very hard to find a P.C
petrol company, but I think this is a great idea that should be looked at by
other companies.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk