[thechat] A *.wmv File

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Fri Jul 18 16:15:42 CDT 2003

From: "Morgan Kelsey"

> uhhh, we only do bad jokes and vacation planning over here.....

According to some Pakistani psychologists, we (Pakistanis) do not enjoy
vacation. We just spend them.
I think it's a problem of many other progressing countries too.

> ever hear of "thelist"?
> it's a bunch of super-dorkettes/dorks, they can probably help you.

No only heard but also a member. I am not developing sites these days, hence,
not posting there very often.
I think manipulating an entertainment based video and issues related to it have
nothing to do with web development, hence, TheList.

Anyhow, you got a good sense of humour.
--
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://szh.envy.nu/