[thechat] Good photographer?

James james at ebigman.com
Wed Jul 23 12:37:11 CDT 2003

Once I get finished working out the details of my 'Atomic Fusion
Materializer©' tangent products delivered *over* the internet will be a
reality.

You'll be able to purchase source code for foodstuff and other things to be
downloaded directly into the 'AFM box©' at the click of a button.

I've said enough already...

James