Back to Anime (Was Re: [thechat] [OT] IM Question)

Terry Fowler quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 09:12:02 CDT 2003

Okay, I don't have much detail here but I suspect one
of you will be able to pin this down for me. I
remember
seeing an anime series a long time ago, I'm not sure
but I think it was when I was in Misawa, Japan while
serving in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club*. I don't remember
ever knowing the name of the show, probably because it
was in Japanese. It was a SciFi thing about a rather
large space ship, the bottom half looked like a
submarine and the top half looked like a WWII battle
ship. That's all I know. I don't know if it was a
great
series or one of the worst ever, but I've always
wanted
to know at least something about the show, like, it's
name? Have I asked this before?

Terry

* aka United States Navy. I was a Russian linguist.