[thechat] More Segway madness.

Chris Marsh chris at ecleanuk.com
Wed Jul 30 07:36:27 CDT 2003

> > > a real man drives a human powered vehicle
> >
> > A real man rides a plastic-clad crotch-rocket, digging the
> > acceleration
> > far more than the [in most cases] theoretical top end.
>
> And me who thought that a real man rode an untamed mustang
> while yelling "YEEPEE". Sheesh. The disillusion.

Nah, that guy died years ago from smoking too many Marlboro cigarettes.
I guess *real* men are those who have objective independent existence.
As opposed to those who do not...

And talking of objective independent existence, anyone see the picture
drawn by a robot arm controlled by 50,000 rat's brain cells across the
internet? Interesting area of research, huh?

Regards

Chris Marsh