[thechat] I'm Having Uncle Ho and Chairman Mao over for dinner

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Wed Aug 6 10:28:16 CDT 2003

i'm bored. negotiating with dell after awful service (up to their customer
relations executive now). they're offering ukp50 off an axim. but i've said
that's not enough, having to spend 200ukp just to get my compensation. now
they want to negotiate over the phone, and i don't trust dealing with them
when i don't have a printable record of offers.

ultimately, i'd like the axim for nothing. wonder what my chances are...