[thechat] Bar snacks

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Sun Aug 10 18:29:49 CDT 2003

I see the ongoing point about bar nuts.  As do
all bars in London.  Some, however, get around
this by pouring a small bowl out for *you* from
a large container of pistachios (salty == more
drink), in full view.

If you don't finish them, they bin 'em, obviously,
by dumping them into the same bucket as the
ashtrays as they go round the bar.

Contamination worries removed, warm fuzzy feeling
about free pistachios engendered.

Just a London perspective.  The US thing of leaving
peanuts on the bar doesn't happen here.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7609 2214       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com