[thechat] MPG on VCD Player

Ashok Hariharan listman at hazard0us.org
Mon Aug 11 05:06:21 CDT 2003

Arey bhaiyya...,appun bhi vcd copy maara hai ,
disc-to-disc copy works fine... You need two cd-rom drives for
it , yu put the vcd into one and the writeable cd into the other (the
cd-burner) and then burner ko chalu karo...

if you dont have two cdrom drives, take the iso-image of your
vcd and then usko blank cd pey lagaa do..

--Ashok