[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 14:47:42 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 07:24 PM, Luther, Ron wrote:

> Ya know? You'd think onna them thar Eurovolterooskis woulda been able
> figger out the 'film+audio' setting on onna their fancy digital camera
> buggers and given us some more entertaining beervolt links ...

I'm sure we could have, but you see, that would have distracted from
the drinking.

It was bad enough with William warbrunching and moblogging. I mean, I
had to send Morgan running up and down the corridor outside his room
early in the morning to wear him out and dissuade him.

Cheers
Martin
--
Now playing on iTunes: "Had She Been Aye" by Ivan Drever from 'Every
Breaking Heart'