[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Aug 12 15:42:19 CDT 2003

Martin Burns wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 07:24 PM, Luther, Ron wrote:
>
> > Ya know? You'd think onna them thar Eurovolterooskis woulda been able
> > figger out the 'film+audio' setting on onna their fancy digital camera
> > buggers and given us some more entertaining beervolt links ...
>
> I'm sure we could have, but you see, that would have distracted from
> the drinking.
>
> It was bad enough with William warbrunching and moblogging. I mean, I

Hey, I resemble that remark!

> had to send Morgan running up and down the corridor outside his room
> early in the morning to wear him out and dissuade him.

you bastard with your cute child ... the doppler still haunts me man ...
"weeeeeeeeaaaaaaaooooooooOOOO! ... OOOOOoooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ..."
However, I did appear to have taught Morgan to do the "oooooeeeeeooooo ....
oooooooooohhoooo!" bit from the start of "Frayed Ends of Sanity" off the
Metallica album ... And Justice for All :)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like