[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Aug 12 15:41:50 CDT 2003

> It was bad enough with William warbrunching and moblogging. I mean, I
> had to send Morgan running up and down the corridor outside his room
> early in the morning to wear him out and dissuade him.

martin is of course referring to his son morgan, though i too would be happy
to run up and down the hotel corridors, and frequently do.
:o)

bless you martin, the world needs more men named morgan.

afterall, it is a *man's* name.

i don't what its like in the UK, but in the US there has been a serious
upsurge in little girls named morgan.

poor girls, having a man's name.

i usually stop and tell them it's ok, i have an uncle named stacy.

morgan