[thechat] pop tarts and smashed guitars (was: hell, I forgot)

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Aug 12 18:19:30 CDT 2003

> > i don't know what its like in the UK, but in the US there has been a
serious
> > upsurge in little girls named morgan.
>
> Getting that way. Presumably thinking of Morgana Le Fay

in the states it started with morgan fairchild.
but she changed her name to morgan,
i think her real name is steve or something.

my folks told me they named me after the movie "morgan"
great movie, the main character sees people as animals.
it ends with him crashing his ex-girlfriend's wedding wearing a gorilla
suit.

i'm afraid i haven't lived up to my namesake.

> > i usually stop and tell them it's ok, i have an uncle named stacy.
>
> And there's that man named Sue

hehe, all growed up is he....

nagrom